Buckeyes and Turkey Legs

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

This past weekend was pretty busy, which is why I didn't get a chance to post yet, but here I am doing the update that I very badly needed to do.

On Saturday, Justin and I headed out to Ikea to go pick up a new kitchen table, but much to our dismay, they were sold out of the tables.
 So instead, we ended up buying some new throw pillows for our couch in the living room.  Not too bad of a deal at $14 a piece!

We left Ikea disappointed and ended up going to Olga's from lunch, then get some rather delicious cupcakes from a bakery called Just Baked.

From the top left we have Red Velvet Cake, Grumpy Cake, Pumpkin Spice, Chubby Hubby, Fat Elvis and Strawberry Cheesecake.  They were all very delicious, and I recommend if you are in Michigan, you try and stop for one of these mouthwatering treats.
 (No, we did not eat all 6 of those in 1 day)

After our trip to Ikea, we headed home so I could get ready to go to a wedding with my friend.




 
 I must say that I absolutely loved her grooms cake, and we clearly had a wonderful time in the photobooth.  AND they had Buckeyes as part of their dessert!

While Saturday was an adventure, Sunday definitely takes the cake for excitement.  We went to the Renaissance Festival for the first time!





 Justin's co-worker was at the Festival too and it turns out he goes every Sunday while it is in town.  I think my favorite part was the Henna Tattoo, I got toward the end of the fair.  I really like how she did the bird and might really consider getting something more permanent somewhere else on my body.  I guess we shall have to see!

On my next post, I will be talking about something really exciting coming up in my life, but for now, I need to get ready for bed!

Tata for now.






Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a