Warm Bodies

Good Morning Everyone! I trust that you had a wonderful weekend and were able to everything you had planned!

Our weekend was filled with fun times and lots of adventures.  Friday evening Justin and I headed out to run a few errands and grab a bite to eat.  We decided last month that we will plan at least one date night a month where we go out just the two of us.  Our date night was actually a few weeks back, but we decided it would be fun to grab a bite to eat together while we were out and about.



Our Friday evening plans consisted of a movie night with a group of our friends.  Have you heard about the movie, Warm Bodies? If not, I've attached the trailer for you to watch when you have a minute! 


Justin and I saw the previews for this movie and instantly knew it was something we would want to go see.  So we picked a time and gathered a group of people to go! Sarah was not quite expecting her picture to be taken, haha.


I was a bit nervous that all of the funny parts of the movie would be in the trailer, but I am excited to say, they were not! All six of us laughed throughout the entire movie and it received positive reviews from each person.  It is not all that often we ALL like the movie.  If you are looking for a lighthearted, funny, suspenseful movie, then this should be your next pick!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a