Winter Storm Nemo?

It's Thursday already? Where HAS this week gone?

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you just cannot figure out why things are so weird and off kilt? This has been one of those weeks.  Everything has just seemed completely off balance and I have not been able to figure out why.

Janna and I had planned on working out every day this week, but I have yet to set foot in the gym.  Luckily, I have all of the basic necessities at home, so I was able to do a workout Tuesday evening while I watched The Bachelor.  It was rather relaxing to workout at home and I think it may be something I will need to continue to do. 

Do you watch The Bachelor?

  
I have to admit, this is one of my more guilty pleasures and this season is proving to be very entertaining with Tierra creating all varieties of drama with the girls.  I will be interested to see who Sean picks at the end of the show.

Have you heard of the big winter storm that is about to hit the East Coast? Apparently, it has been determined that the appropriate name for this storm is Nemo.  Does anyone else find this name a bit ironic, since it is a snow storm? I had to giggle a little bit.


The plan for tonight is to have my cousin and her fiance over for dinner and we are having Shepherd's Pie! Yummy! I will make sure to share a recipe with you all once everything is done. 

Question of the Day:
What would you name a winter storm if it was your choice?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a