Blog Under Construction

Hello There!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up there there will be some changes to the blog in the next few weeks. As this blog develops and changes I am noticing that the theme no longer matches the focus of the blog or the personality of the blogger.

As a heads up, the blog will still be up and running during the "construction" so continue to look for posts from me!

A Few Other Updates:

  • I still have Costochondrisis and it is still painful.  But thankfully the days go on, the pain gets less and less.  I am starting to get very frustrated with this "issue" because it is really inhibiting my ability to go to the gym and workout with Janna.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will feel well enough to go next week and hop back onto the bandwagon.
  • I started working on one of my New Years Resolutions this week and I am super excited to show you once it is completed! I will post pictures and updates on that when the time is appropriate
  • I still have not written the letter to my birth parents.  If I am honest with myself and with you all, there is something in my subconscious holding me back.  I am working on that part of the letter and working my way towards writing it.  Hopefully I will be able to finish it in the next month or so and have it sent on it's merry way.  Oh boy, that is so scary.
  • Leilah is adjusting pretty well to her new home.  She definitely takes after me with her stubbornness and incessant motion.  I think Frye is starting to officially adjust to her being in the house since we constantly find him looking for her and playing with her
That is all the updates for now! I will just leave you with this little piece of gold.



Have a GREAT Thursday!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a