Weekend Highs & Lows #37

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post.



Happy Monday friends! I am so sorry I disappeared for a week.  I had so many things I had to get done last week that the time just got away from me! I'm hopping back onto the train this week. 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Highs:

This weekend was actually on the low key side, so we did not have a lot going on.  On Friday night, we went out hunting for Pokemon with our friend, Nick.  We actually tried a new location and were able to add some pretty cool Pokemon to our collection.  I also took over my first gym! I didn't hold it more than 12 hours, but it was still fun.

Saturday we slept in, then in the afternoon I headed out to a CycleBar event! They are opening two new locations in the Metro Detroit Area so I met up with some blogger friends to give it a try! I loved the class and fully intent to head back there shortly! More on CycleBar to come later this week.  Saturday evening Nick and Kevin came over and we had a chill evening at the house.


Sunday Justin and I hung out at home before heading out to the mall for a few hours.  I met up with a few of my cousins to shop and catch some Pokemon.  After the mall we ran to Target to grab a few things before heading home for the evening.  My friend Vicki came over for a few hours to see the house and just catch up.


Lows:

My asthma was SO bad this weekend.  I think it is from the big heat wave we've been having.

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a