Busy Busy Busy

Hey All! I have to apologize for my lack of post yesterday! This week is filled with all kinds of chaos and business that I literally did not have enough hours in the day to do a post.

Monday I headed over to a friends house to hang out and celebrate my friends birthday! It was a relaxing dinner with cheese stuffed shells, salad and funfetti cake! Dinner was super delicious! I wish I had taken a picture for everyone to see!

Yesterday I had a 5 mile run that I needed to get in for my scheduled run.  I went to the gym right after work and was pretty pleased with myself.  Instead of doing the 2:1 ratio that I have been doing in the past, I did a 3:1 ratio and cut a few minutes off of my time! By the last mile, though, I started to fatigue a bit and went back down to the 2:1 ratio.  

A new growing favorite thing for me about going to the gym for a run is getting to watch HGTV.  Yesterday during my run I was able to watch Million Dollar Rooms and it was so fascinating.  I can't believe some of the things people spend their money on! BUT, I was pretty impressed with a few of the rooms.  My favorite was the living room with a pool in it that connects to an outdoor pool! Can you believe that? I would love to be able to just hop in my indoor pool and swim right to the outdoor one!

Well,  I've got a ton of stuff to do before I head out to my Weight Watchers meeting this afternoon!

Here are my running results:
Distance: 5 miles
Time: 57:03
Calories Burned: 623.3
Average Speed: 5.2
Time of Day: 2:30pm
Any Painful Spots: the top of my left foot again.  I think there is a bruise
Song of Choice: Obviously none since I watched HGTV

Well, thanks for checking in! 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!'

Over and Out.

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a