Trying to Get Motivated

Good Evening! As you can tell from the title of this post, I haven't done my run yet for the day and it probably isn't going to happen.  This week has been so absolutely chaotic for me that I haven't been getting nearly enough sleep every night, and because of the lack of sleep I have been dragging ALL day today.  I was not a pretty sight this morning when I rolled out of bed.

On top of being exhausted from lack of sleep, I am physically exhausted.  Yesterday after my run I decided to do some weight lifting and I apparently worked much harder than I realized.  I love the feeling of having sore muscles, but it's never good when walking becomes difficult.  

Today was such a beautiful day! The sun was shining and the clouds were the white fluffy kind that you want to just lay on the grass and watch roll by.  I was able to snap a quick picture of the sky on my way home from work today.
 Isn't it just beautiful? I really should have just went for a run right when I got home.  I think I'll be kicking myself later for not going.

On an exciting note, I got a new planner today! I've been waiting for it to get closer to July because that is when the new yearly planners come out.  I love having a place where I can write everything down and keep track of it (especially as the summer starts getting busier).  This is my planner!
 I actually had one identical to this my last year of college and it served me very well.

Today I finished my graduate school application! I am so nervous.  The application is officially due June 15th, but I wanted to get it out of the way so that I was not scrambling at the last minute to get my application in.  The only bad thing about putting it in a week early is that I now have to play the waiting game.  The last time I applied to this school they had an answer for me the day after the application was due (I think because I was declined acceptance), so I am actually kind of praying that I don't get an answer immediately after the due date.  We will have to wait and see on that one though!

Well, I think I am going to make an attempt to work out some.

Have a great day!

Over and Out.


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a