Halloween Excitement

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because of how much fun it is! I love getting dressed up in costume and going out to party with my friends.
 
This year, I decided to go a bit more relaxed and went to my friend, Wendy's, house for a small party/hang out for Halloween.
 
 
Because I waited until the last minute to get my costume together, I ended up using an old pirate costume from when I was in college.  I'm sorry I don't have a better picture, I totally forgot to get a picture of my whole costume!
 
Wendy went all out with her decorations and it was fun to see what she had come up with!
 
 
She was pretty smart and used a "screen" to divide the living room from the drinks area.  The top right picture is the punch.  This was SO tasty! I will have to get the recipe from her to give to you all.  She used latex free gloves and filled them with water to get the "hand" look in the bucket. 
 
She also made deviled eggs that look like eyeballs.  I wish I like deviled eggs, but I just hate the taste of eggs! And the best dessert goes to the brownies and they look so cute all decorated.
 
Justin and I ended up leaving around 10:30 because we were both exhausted and he had to work at 7:00am on Sunday morning (boo!).  It's a good thing we left, though, because I passed out pretty quickly when we got home.
 
Looks like kitty had a long day too!
 
Question of the Day:
What is your favorite Halloween food? (Besides candy of course!)
 
My favorite halloween(ish) food is pumpkin seeds.  They are so crunch and delicious!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a