Happy Sweetest Day!

Justin and I didn't do anything too exciting for Sweetest Day because our anniversary is a week after and it would be silly to spend a ton of money on a holiday when we were going to be celebrating our first anniversary. 
 
Saturday I woke up to some delicious chocolate chip pancakes made by Justin. 
 
Chocolate chip pancakes are my favorite breakfast treat and the house smelled wonderful ALL morning.
 
After breakfast we had to take our kitten, Frye, to the vet to get his second and final leukemia shot for the year.  This was Frye's third visit to the vet in a week and he was NOT thrilled to be there.  Luckily, we were in an out of the vet in about 45 minutes.
 
After the vet I had a hair appointment to get my hair cut and colored and I decided to go brown!
I was looking for something different to do with my hair and since it is already short, the best option was to change the color.
 
I think I might even do something a little more radical next time I go in to get my hair done.
 
Question of the Day:
What is the craziest thing you have done to your hair?
 
Obviously dying my hair brown is not too radical.  When I was in high school I decided to get red streaks in my hair and ended up with almost flaming red hair.  That was an adventure.


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a