Introducing McKenna Jane!

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope the last few days have been fun and exciting!
 
I have been talking for months now about the projects I was working on for my future niece and I am excited to announce that she has arrived!
 
Miss McKenna Jane was born October 10, 2012 early in the morning.  She weighed 8 pounds, 10 oz and is 21" long with a FULL head of hair! I would have posted this a bit sooner, but mommy and daddy wanted everyone to wait before posting any pictures because they wanted to be sure that the immedate family were able to see her first. 
 

My sister-in-law, Janelle, ended up having a C-Section because the doctor was worried that McKenna was too big and at full-term would weigh over 10 pounds! They suspected the same thing with my newphew, but they were wrong with him as well. 
 
 
Justin and I went to visit McKenna at the hospital in the evening after work and I was so excited!
 
 
Justin did not want to hold McKenna, which did not surprise me because he did not hold my newphew, J.P., either.  He is just a bit too nervous to hold a new born baby.
 
There is something so excited about a new baby.  They are open to a world of experiences and are the hope of our future.  I look forward to watching this beautiful little girl grow and and being there to help her learn and explore.
 
Congratulations again Janelle & Jimi! We are so excited for you!
 


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a