What Happened?

Hello Everyone!
 
I am SO sorry for the lack of posts the last few weeks.  You would not believe how busy I've been, then again, you know what my life is: Full-time work, school & my husband.
 
I will do a few catch up posts to get everyone back up to speed.
 
First I will start with the Jewel Kade jewelry party my mom had! My two best friends and I went over to my mom's house for a fun relaxing evening of snacking and looking at pretty jewelry.  If you have never heard of Jewel Kade jewelry you can check them out here
 
The neat thing about their jewelry is that they have charms for every occasion, and in some instances you can put your own pictures into the charms.  Their jewelry is also on the bulkier side and is good for when you are looking for something more eye catching.
 
 
One of the things I liked about the Jewel Kade is the fact that they have a breast cancer selection of items and a portion of the purchase goes back to the Susan G. Komen foundation.  Last year, Justin's grandma and aunt were diagnosed with breast cancer so anytime I see a company that donates back to breast cancer I get super excited.  I ended up buying a necklace for Justin's grandma because she is going to be coming to Michigan for Christmas.
 
 
I am excited to give it to her for Christmas this year. 
 
Once the party was over I spent some time hanging out with my girlfriends.  The both love my parents cat, Rocky, and we gave him some of the loving that he was looking for.
 

What a relaxing evening!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a