Happy Halloween!

Halloween has always been one of my most favorite holidays (next to Christmas of course) and I was very much looking forward to celebrating it this year. 
 
 
Justin and I did not have any big plans for the day because we do not get trick-or-treaters at our townhouse, so I made plans with my mom to go help her pass out candy.  BUT on Monday, I found out that my sister-in-law was bringing her kids down to see Nana and Papi, and we couldn't pass up the opportunity to see their cute little faces.
 

Aren't they just adorable? My nephew, J.P. went as Optimus Prime and my niece, McKenna, went as Snow White.  My mother-in-law made McKenna's costume by hand! Can you believe how adorable it is? And she is only 2 1/2 weeks old! Talk about talented.
 
We all sat around and enjoyed dinner and catching for the evening until everyone started to crash from the sugar high.  I appreciated the low-key evening because I was going to have a stressful day the next day.
 
I hope everyone else had a wonderful Halloween!
 
Questions of the Day:
What is your favorite Halloween Candy?
What is the coolest costume you've ever seen?


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a