What a Relief!


It's a beautiful day here in Michigan! BUT, it's also a very cold one.  We are only getting into the 40's today. Brrrr

As I mentioned in the post about a tough decision, I really was not sure what I was going to do about graduate school.  After many talks with Justin and my professors, I have decided that it would be best for me to discontinue school for now.  I'm not saying forever, but for now, it is the right choice for me.  It is so rewarding to feel the relief from knowing that I will not be going back to school and that I did not force something that I didn't need to force.

Last night I went to the gym for the third time in a week.  A+ for getting back to exercising! Janna and I were looking to do a cardio exercise, so we decided to try another one of PBFingers routines that she has on her blog.  It looked a little something like this:


The workout itself does not look super hard on screen, but once you actually get going, it gets to be pretty intense.  I honestly picked this particular workout because it was called the "Lazy Girl Workout" and it was 40 minutes long.   I figured, hey this shouldn't be too bad, right? It's got the word "lazy" in the title.  Nope.  I worked hard, but it went by quickly and I had great company!

Question of the Day:
What is your favorite cardio workout?


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a