Semi-Lazy Sunday


I ran across this picture on Pinterest and about died laughing! It really is so true isn't it?

On that hilarious note, Justin and I spent most of Sunday morning cleaning and packing up some stuff.  We have decided to try and pack everything slowly so that we can be organized when the time comes for us to move into our new place.  It is definitely one of the better ways to help keep the stress at bay!

I just realized that I forgot to share about the exercises I did over the weekend! On Friday night my friend, Janna, and I headed out to our local YMCA to test out a workout that I saw on the PBFingers blog

We ended up trying her Total Body Weights Routine I and it kicked our butts! Unfortunately one of the two Stair Master machines was down, so we improvised the workout to consist of 10 minutes elliptical and 10 minutes treadmill.  Everything else we left the same, except for the Hamstring Ball Curls.  Oh.My.Gosh. those are SO hard.  

If you're looking for a good muscle workout, then this is a good place to start because you can adjust the workout to meet your needs.

As I mentioned before, Sunday morning Justin and I spent the morning cleaning and packing so that I could spend the afternoon with my girlfriends having a Lazy Sunday.  The plan was to watch Disney movies and color.  Pretty dang relaxing, right? RIGHT!



After a 20+ minute debate on which movie to watch, we finally ended up with Robin Hood.  This was one of my favorites as a kid, and it was amazing to see how many song lyrics I had stored away in the depths of my brain.  


 And what's a movie without some delicious popcorn?! I used our Nostalgia popcorn maker to make some freshly popped popcorn, then added all the flavoring we wanted.  Parmesan and Garlic, Yum!

And that's how my day ended, eating yummy popcorn and watching Disney movies.

How was your Sunday?


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a