Wedding Card Project

Happy Tuesday Afternoon Everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Last night I spent some time working on a project that has been a LONG time in the making.... at least a year...maybe more.  I saw this pin on Pinterest a long time ago and it immediately caught my attention.  The project? Wedding Card Organization.

We've had our wedding cards in Ziploc baggies for over a year and they were begging to be organized when we were cleaning out the guest bedroom over the weekend.

The best part about this project is you can do it with cards from any occasion: Birthdays, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Graduation... the list goes on.  It's a great way to keep the cards and be able to reread them whenever you feel like it.



What You Need:
  • Your stack of your {wedding cards} removed from the envelopes
  • Scissors
  • Hole Punch
  • Ribbon (or book rings if you choose)

How to Organize Your Cards:
  • Pick any card from the pile and punch the holes in the card to your desired locations (mine are about 1/2" from the left and 4" apart.  I didn't want to them too far from the fold otherwise you won't be able to open the card
  • Use your card first card as a guide and begin punching the rest of the cards to match your first card
  • Once you have hole punched all of your cards, begin threading them onto your ribbon.  (I had to use ribbon because in order for me to get a book ring large enough, I would have spend $20.00+ on the two rings)
  • Once you have strung all of your cards, tie your ribbon tightly in a bow and you are done!
Now you can have your cards organized and can put them on display if you so choose! 

Question of the Day:
What project are you working on?



Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a