7 Wants

Happy Monday Readers! I hope you had a wonderful week filled with fun and adventure! This weekend was very low-key so I was able to work on a few crafts that I have been putting off due to a lack of time.  I shared a sneak peek on my Instagram account.  Can you guess what I am making?

Today's post is dedicated to another part of the 10 Day You Challenge I started last week.  



Day 4: Seven {Travel Related} Wants

1. Climb the Great Wall of China


Several of my friends have traveled to China and have climbed the Great Wall and I have always been jealous.  I would love to travel to China to see all of the amazing things that it has to offer and make my way up to the top of the Great Wall.  

2. Go to Australia 


Australia has always been high on my list of places that I would like to visit.  On my list of things to do there is to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, visit the Sydney Opera House and see the Great Barrier Reef.  Of course, there are so many other things that I would like to see, but if that is all I get to do I would be thrilled. 


3. Swim in the 35 Clearest Waters Before I Die


For as long as I can remember, my mom has always referred to me as a fish out of water, so it seems fitting that I would want to swim in the 35 clearest waters before I die.  I came across this article on Saturday and got so excited because it would be such an awesome adventure to try to tackle all of these 

4. Travel to Ireland

Ireland has always been fascinating to me because of my Irish/Scottish heritage.  Plus, if we travel to Ireland, Justin will get to golf on some of the most exciting golf courses in the world.  It is a win-win for both of us! 


5. Travel to Hawaii


Hawaii has been on my list for a long time too because of how tropical it is.  For our honeymoon, we went to Jamaica and I absolutely loved how relaxing and beautiful it is there and I know if Jamaica is that beautiful, then Hawaii has to be even more beautiful.  I would love to go to Hawaii and just spend a week relaxing by the water and getting some sunshine.

6. See Lake Tahoe


Lake Tahoe is kind of a wild card for me.  I had never considered travelling here until I was watching The Bachelor a few seasons ago and they traveled here.  The water looked so clean and so beautiful that I would love to travel there just to look at it and take in all of it's beauty.

7. Go Back to Jamaica


Lately I have been finding myself dreaming about going back to Jamaica - it has been so bad lately that I feel like I'm thinking about it almost daily.  Justin and I traveled there for our honeymoon and it was such a delightful experience that I have been daydreaming about going back there again.


Question of the Day: 
Where have you traveled and would recommend?






1 comment

  1. This is something you kind of have to see for yourself, i mean solo is a great way to spend holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a