#jackabeedaily 2014 Week 23

Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week and have some fun things planned for this upcoming weekend! We will be celebrating our Dad's and getting some chores done around the apartment! 

I am hoping in the next few months I will be able to share our guest bedroom re-do with you.... Stay Tuned! 

Day 157: I finished reading Paper Towns by John Green and it is such a great read! If you liked The Fault in Our Stars, then I would highly recommend this for you to read! 



Day 158: I got some cuddles in with my furbaby Frye! He even posed for the camera.  He is such a ham.



Day 159: Justin got me beautiful flowers when he ran out to pick up some groceries.  They are so beautiful and I feel so loved.



Day 160: Ever made an edible graduation cap? No? Check out my tutorial on the blog! 



Day 161: Finally got around to reading some of my June Book! So far I love the book! 


Day 162: Anyone on a budget will understand this struggle very well.  For other fun Heart & Brain comics, go here.



Day 163: Throwback to our honeymoon in Jamaica.  I have been dreaming lately of going back there to the beach/warm weather.


What exciting things have happened for you in the past week! I'd love to hear from you all! 


You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @runwithjackabee or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.







1 comment

  1. paper towns? I never heard of it, but it I would love to read it.. Still didn't read the fault in our stars :/ i know.
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a