#jackabeedaily2014 Week 38

Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope you are having a great week and have something fun planned for the weekend! 



Day 254: Danielle and I made our very own infinity scarves at JoAnn Fabrics! So much fun! 



Day 255: After a long day of doctor visits and feeling like crap, it's nice to have this sweet face cuddle up to me



Day 256: So excited Justin picked up this game! I played the beta and have been anxiously awaiting it's arrival ever since! 



Day 257: Does anyone know what I'm working on? Be looking for a tutorial shortly! 



Day 258: Saw this man's car stuck in freshly poured cement... Someone really misread those big orange cones!



Day 259: Had the first session of Fall 2014 Bible Study! I'm so excited to do this study with a group of amazing girls



Day 260: stole this from @starbucks because it really does represent how I feel right now. I love cooler weather with scarves and boots



What exciting things have happened for you in the past week! I'd love to hear from you all! 


You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @runwithjackabee or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.








3 comments

  1. I'm sorry, but the car stuck in the cement makes my day. There's so much construction around the hubby's work, that it seems the consensus is that the traffic lights are no longer a concern. "Oh, is it red? to bad I'm still going". *sigh* So can't wait until it's done.

    It's the idiots that try to zoom around the lines and go through the construction area that irritates me the most. I'm glad someone finally got "stuck" with something for trying to cheat the system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything exciting planned for the weekend. Wish I did! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup the car inthe cement made me laugh. I love this post about what you are doing. It is awesome.
    I am working on bunk beds tomorrow. today, hoping to finish up some long overdue blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a