Hello from Massachusetts

Hello Readers! Happy Tuesday.  I trust you have had a nice week so far!

Justin and I made our way to Massachusetts on Saturday making our way through Canada.  We left {somewhat} early on Saturday morning and ventured on then long 12+ hour drive to Massachusetts.  

Since we arrived later on Saturday evening, we basically crashed for the night as soon we arrived at Justin's cousins house. 

 Sunday morning we got up and enjoyed some time with our godson before heading out for breakfast at a Iocal diner.  His cousin loves diners so I was not surprised when we arrived at this diner.  For breakfast I got the Elvis pancakes (bananas, chocolate chips and peanut butter) and it was very delicious.

After breakfast, we made our way to the Roger Williams Zoo to see the animals.


Isn't the kangaroo hilarious!? It's like it is posing for the camera in a lingerie magazine.  I have to say I laughed when I saw it laying there.

The best of the evening was spent relaxing and spending time with Justin's family.  

Question of the Day: What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a