5 Things Your Emoji History Says About You

Happy Friday friends! I hope you are as happy as I am that this week is almost over.  We have some fun things coming up this weekend: Crafting day with my girlfriend & 2nd Annual Friendsgiving! I am excited to be celebrating Friendsgiving again with great company and some new friends! 


Today I wanted to share with you a fun little post that I came across on my friend, Mary's, blog.  Her and her girlfriend were discussing how you could tell a lot about a person based on their most recently used emojis, so I thought I would join them and share my most recently used emojis.  

Okay, here goes nothing.... here are my most recently used emojis as of today! 



+ One: I can be silly when talking with people.  It seems I am constantly winking or sticking my tongue out at people via text which is my way of showing endearment 

+Two: I love all things love - I love making kissy love faces, using hearts with people, and making lovey eyes at people.  I tend to be a person that likes to spread the love around to people in my life.

+Three: Weddings/Marriage tend to be a topic of conversation often (see the ring and the diamond).  I wonder if this is my subconscious telling me something more than I would like to even admit to myself.  I guess it is time to pursue area of my life.

+Four: I like checklists and I clearly like checking things off of my list.  As someone who is almost constantly busy, I need to have a to do list by my side at all times.

+Five: I love the Fall.  I love the changing leaves and love the smells/sights.  Unfortunately mother nature did not get the memo and has been dumping snow on us for a few days now.  


So, do you want to participate in the game? I would love to see what everyone else's emoji history looks like and see if we have any in common.  Also, if you decide to participate, make sure to link up to Mary's Linky Party! 

Question of the Day: What is your favorite emoji? 




10 comments

  1. I think I have a lot of winky/tongue-sticking-out faces too in my history :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I send the hubs the blowing kisses emoji all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the smiley face all the time and hearts. The coffee one is looking good about now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I use emoji alllllllll the time! My favorites are the kitty faces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post! Oddly enough I don't really use that many emojis,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use emojis all the time. Love them. This was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this! glad you linked up! I LOVE that you use the check mark so much hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! i love all things love, too and i actually said "she must love fall" when i first saw your screen cap! thanks for linking up with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My most recent emojis - ✌❤��������������������������������������������

    ReplyDelete
  10. my favorite is https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiqjvvC0qDMAhUHOCYKHWpyARMQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftheodysseyonline.com%2Fuw%2Fdefinitive-ranking-best-emojis%2F264463&bvm=bv.119967911,d.eWE&psig=AFQjCNEY8nwWNlmeCNebUAE9z82fQiPD0A&ust=1461359499965533

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a