#FoodNetworkOnX1 Blogger Event

Happy Wednesday Readers! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and past week! I'm sorry I was absent the past week, I was super busy getting ready for my step-dad's surprise birthday party on Saturday (post to come later).  

Today I wanted to share with you my very first blogger event that I ever attended! 

Disclosure: I received something of value for attending the blogger event. However, I was not compensated in any way for this post nor was I required to write a post. All opinions are my own.


The purpose of this event was to watch the premier of Holiday Baking Championship on Food Network.  On top of watching the show, there was also a cookie baking contest held for the attendees.  I was unable to participate in the cookie baking contest because I just did not have time to bake cookies the day of, but I can say with 100% honesty that all of the cookies were delicious.  I'm hoping to grab a few of the recipes from my fellow bloggers.


Another fun part of this event was the ability to check out the Xfinity Store and get more information about Xfinity from Comcast.  I have never been into a Xfinity store and I was very impressed with the neatness and modern feel to the store.  You can walk into the store and try almost all products and an associate will gladly show you how to use everything - and I am pretty excited about their newest feature of using your phone to voice control the television/cable box.  


Another fun part of the event was the swag bag that we were provided with - I am so excited about all of the exciting products we were given to try out.  


I want to give a big thank you to all the generous sponsors that made this event possible. Comcast of MichiganFood NetworkPeanut Butter and Company, and Boardwalk Food Company.




Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a