Four Facts Survey

Happy Black Friday Friends! I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating Thanksgiving with your family and friends yesterday and I hope you are not too lethargic from all of the delicious food!

 How many of you made your way out into the craziness and excitement of shopping on Black Friday? Black Friday shopping really is not my thing, so my mom and I are going to spend the day participating in a Holiday Walk at the Historic Meadowbrook Hall right by our apartment then baking cookies for Christmas.  

I came across a fun post from PB Fingers on Wednesday and thought it would be fun to share it with you all and spread the fun around to some of my fellow blogger friends.



Four Facts Survey

Four names that people call me other than my real name:
  1. Jackabee (hence the blog name)
  2. Bunny
  3. Jacks
  4. Boo
Four Jobs I've Had:
  1. Analyst/Project Manager
  2. Receptionist
  3. Sales Associate
  4. Housekeeping/Grounds Maintenance
Four movies I've watched more than once:
  1. White Chicks
  2. Happy Gilmore
  3. Elf
  4. 50 First Dates
Four Books I'd Recommend:

Four places I’ve lived
  1. Dallas, TX
  2. Troy, MI
  3. Davisburg, MI
  4. Rochester, MI
Four places I've visited:
  1. Whitehouse, Jamaica
  2. Paris, France
  3. Pompeii, Italy
  4. Rome, Italy


Four places I’d rather be right now:
  1. Up North at my In-laws cabin 
  2. Sitting on the beach in Jamaica
  3. At my grandma's condo in Florida
  4. Snuggled up in the warm blankets of my bed

Four things I prefer not to eat:
  1. Anything from Arby's - I really do not like their food
  2. Cauliflower 
  3. Guacamole (it's a texture thing yuckkkk)
  4. Peppers
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Mashed Potatoes
  2. Chocolate chip cookies
  3. Cheese
  4. Waldorf Astoria Red Chocolate Cake
Four TV shows I watch:
  1. Americas Next Top Model
  2. Revenge
  3. Biggest Loser
  4. Once Upon a Time
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
  1. Christmas Tree Shopping with my In-laws
  2. Friendsmas with my girlfriends
  3. Cousin Sleepover with my cousins
  4. Cookie baking with my family



Four things I’m always saying:
  1. I love you
  2. Do you wanna build a snowman? (I more sing this but it comes up often)
  3. Hi Boogie! Hi Dee Dee! (this is the first thing I say when I come through the door to try and find my cats)
  4. Have a great day! 

Questions of the Day:

Your turn to share four things...

  • Four names people call you other than your real name
  • Four movies you’ve watched more than once
  • Four foods you prefer not to eat
  • Four of your favorite foods

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a