December: Month @ a Glance

Happy December Friends

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I trust you had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday and were able to relax and enjoy yourselves and the good company of family and friends.  Justin and I were rather busy spending time with family but we had so much fun!

The month of December has some fun and exciting things on the calendar and with Christmas being my favorite holiday, I am looking forward to all of the exciting things on our calendar this month.

In Chronological Order:
  • Craft Show with Infantly Cute
  • Friendsmas Sleepover Extraordinaire  
  • Cookie baking with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law
  • Mani/Pedi with Danielle
  • Family Christmas with my mom's family
  • Cousin sleepover
  • My grandma's 80th birthday party 

Other happenings in December

On top of all of those fun things, I am also going to try to keep up with my 2014 goals.  I missed the mark on my book last month, so I will try to make up last months book and read this months choice as well.  

I'm also hoping to get some Christmas craft tutorial up on the blog today to share with you all.  With Christmas right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to try and do some tutorials of my own.  

Also, I hope you all have been enjoying the #photoadayRWJ posts I've been hosting on Instagram! Here is December's copy:



Question of the Day: What fun things do you have planned in December?
I'd love to hear from you all! Either comment on the blog or reach out to me on Facebook.


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a