Christmas 2014 Craft Roundup


Happy Hump Day Friends! I hope you are having an excellent week so far.  Today I wanted to share some fun Christmas crafts/decoration that I came across on Pinterest and I thought you all would enjoy.  I have not had a chance to work on any of these, but I'm hoping to get a few done by the end of the year as I am crazy busy getting ready for Christmas myself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Christmas Garland by OnePerfectDayBlog



Snowmen Cupcakes from Cake Central



Golfer's Snowman Ornament from Full of Great Ideas Blog



Handmade Christmas Stockings from Martha Stewart



Christmas Tree Napkin from Handimania



Joy to the World Sign from Lilluna




 
Christmas Cheer Printable from Makoodle



Easy Christmas Art from Lilluna



Festive Penguins from Clearly Besotted



DIY Christmas Wall Art by Pens and Needles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 These look so cute and so fun do they not?! I'm really hoping to get some of them done before Christmas comes AND goes (which it will do very quickly).  Also, make sure to check out my other pins on Pinterest for some more inspiration.


Question of the Day: What do you look the most forward to for Christmas?




Disclaimer: None of the items featured in this post are sponsored. The items featured are simply items I think would make fun projects this holiday season.






Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a