March: Month @ a Glance

Happy March Friends!

Hello there! How was your weekend? Mine was filled with cleaning/organizing and a bridal shower.  I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that we are already in the month of March.  March is always an exciting month because of Spring quickly approaching.  Don't forget to spring forward your clock on Sunday!

March is going to be a busy month for us, but I like that! Business = fun times.

In Chronological Order:
  • My cousin, Amy's, Bridal Shower
  • Coffee with a Friend
  • Better Life Bag Kick Off Event
  • Nestie Get Together at Our House
  • Crafting Day with Mary
  • Bachelorette Party for a Friend
  • Saline Craft Show with Infantly Cute
  • Ladies Retreat with My Momma

Other Happenings in March:

I was not able to finish any books in February, so I have some catching up to do in March.  As of right now, the plan is to finish reading Anger: Wisdom for Cooling the Flames.  Then after I finish reading that, I am planning to read the following: 1. The Four Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferris, 2. You Knew Me When by Emily Liebert and 3. The Tumble Inn by William Loizeaux.  Four books in a month is a hefty goal but I'm pretty behind so I am going to try and step up my game a bit.  

I am also starting (as of today) a fitness challenge of exercising 6-7 days a week with the goal of losing 40 pounds by the end of the year (or roughly 1 pound a week).  I've been really struggling with my weight a lot lately, so this seemed like the best time (if any) to get my butt in gear and start moving more. 

Since #JackabeeDaily2015 has been a bit of a bust, I have decided to forgo that and just stick to the #PhotaDayRWJ challenge for the month of March.  If you would like to participate, check out my Instagram for an opportunity to participate.  I love seeing everyones interpretations of the photo of the day!



Question of the Day: What fun things do you have planned for the month of March? 
I'd love to hear from you!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a