Show and Tell Tuesdays: Most Embarassing Moment

 

Happy Tuesday Friends and Happy St. Patrick's Day! Well...it's Show and Tell Tuesday with Andrea over at Momfessionals and today...we're all sharing our most embarrassing moments.  To be honest, coming up with just one embarrassing moment was a bit harder than I would like to admit, but that being said, I chose the classic ripping my pants bit.  And of course, I can't share a story about ripping my pants without first sharing this SpongeBob Video.


That video makes me laugh so smile every time I watch it.  I know, I know, I'm a child at heart. haha

Today I want to regale a little story about my ripping my "pants" at the Friendsmas 2014 Get Together.  At some point during the night, I felt it would be appropriate to put on my elf onesie and dance around it it while taking pictures with the girls.



The funny thing about this onesie is the belt is basically in your butt crack - I mean any lower and the belt would be below your butt.  So of course the belt loop is right in a very inconvenient location for anyone with curves (i.e. myself).  Well at some point during all of the excitement, I bent over and the belt loop decided to let go which then ripped a giant hole in the backside of my onesie.  And, under normal circumstances, this would not be a big deal...


...except I was wearing underwear with no cheek coverage.  So my friends got a full-moon and a really great laugh.  Honestly, as embarrassing as it was to have that happen, it is pretty funny to look back on and giggle.  And my onesie was not ruined, just needs simple {and sturdier} stitch to fix that hole right up.

Next time on Show and Tell Tuesdays....


Question of the Day:
What is your most embarrassing moment?



I'd love to hear from you!



1 comment

  1. And thank goodness it happened in a group of friends who love you no matter what and I am sure laugh about it with you to this day! :D

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a