What's Up Wednesday #6

Happy Wednesday Friends! Today I am linking up with Mix and Match FamilyPinterest Told Me To and The Larson Lingo for the What's Up Wednesday Post.  What's Up Wednesday occurs on the last Wednesday of every month and it is a fun list of questions getting ready for the upcoming month!


1. What We're Eating this Week: 
Last night we had our favorite Shepherd's Pie.  I really love making this recipe and it is perfect for the cooler weather we have had.  I honestly think this is my favorite meal to make // eat at home.




2. What I'm Reminiscing About
This time of year, I am usually coordinating a pumpkin carving // haunted house party but it looks like this year it will not be happening.  I am a bit sad, but also know that with the trip to Uruguay, I will likely not have time to do this before we go.  Carving pumpkins is one of my absolute favorite things, so I may just plan a mini carving session with Justin and myself. 

  


 .
3. What I'm Loving
All of the planning for this trip.  I love planning things so this trip is right up my alley.  I also have been planning a ton of coffee dates with family // friends to catch up.  I've been needing one-on-one time with people and decided September was a great month to do so.

4. What We've Been Up To
To be honest, we have been spending a ton of time playing video games.  Destiny came out with an expansion for their game and we have been playing it together.   



5. What I'm Dreading
There are a few conversations that I really need to have with people in my life and I honestly do not have any desire to do so.  As outspoken of a person as I am, I usually have no problem opening my big mouth and saying what I think, but these topics are a bit more delicate and can affect my relationship with the people.  Right now, I am praying that everything goes smoothly. 


6. What I'm Working On
I have been focusing mostly on getting my miles in for the #100forCharity challenge with Tone It Up.  This has been great because I have been averaging between 12,000 - 15,000 steps per day.  



7. What I'm Looking Forward To
This weekend I am going to be attending two exciting and fun events - A Bachelorette Party and Apple Picking.  I love Apple Picking and have already started pinning recipes for apples.  

Mix and Match Mama nailed it on the head for me, so I snagged this picture from her blog.




8. What I'm Watching/Reading
With Fall Television starting back up, I have been watching quite a few shows.  However, with as busy as I have been, I have not had time to watch much television over the past few weeks.  Right now I am watching: Once Upon a Time, Dancing with the Stars, Americas Next Top Model and My Big Fat Fabulous life.  

What television shows are on your watch list this fall?

9. What I'm Listening To
Ironically, I am still obsessed with Pumpin Blood by NONONO.  I guess this song will be sticking in my head for a while. 



10. What I'm Wearing
With the temperatures being in the mid-sixties, I have been wearing cardigans like crazy.  Last weekend, I bought three of them at Target for $7.50 a piece (hello coupon!) and I am in love.  I purchased the cardigan in blue, mustard yellow and the below color.  Check out these cardigans and other items at Target! 





11. What I'm Doing this Weekend
As I mentioned above, I will be going to a Bachelorette Party and Apple Picking and I cannot wait! I'm planning to try and make a few apple centered recipes 

12. What is my favorite Halloween tradition
As I mentioned earlier, I love to carve pumpkins and I am trying to make time to carve one before I go to Uruguay.


Question of the Day: What is your favorite Halloween tradition?



Previous What's Up Wednesday Posts:

What's Up Wednesday #1

I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a