October: Month @ a Glance

Happy October Friends!

Can you believe how quickly September flew? I am sitting here thinking, how in the world did we get here and where did summer go? October is going to be a super exciting month for us as we have our 4th anniversary and I am going to Uruguay!


In Chronological Order:
  • Bachelorette Party with my girlfriends
  • Apple Picking
  • Coffee Date with my Cousin
  • Learning to Crochet (again lol) with My Cousins
  • My Niece's 3rd Birthday Party 
  • Anniversary Celebration with Justin
  • URUGUAY!

Other Goals for August
Read at least 2 books 
Complete every single run on my list
Post at least 3 times a week




Question of the Day: What fun things do you have planned in October? 


I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a