Weekend Highs & Lows #35

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post.



Happy Monday friends! I am so sorry I disappeared for a week.  I had so many things I had to get done last week that the time just got away from me! I'm hopping back onto the train this week. 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Highs:

This weekend was rather slow for us and I am so glad! On Friday night, I went to get sushi with some of my girlfriends so we can start planning our trip to Traverse City next month! I cannot wait to get away for a long weekend with some lovely ladies.


After sushi I ran home to meet up with Justin, Nick and Kevin before heading out to see The Secret Life of Pets.  I have to say that I really enjoyed this movie - almost as much as I enjoyed Finding Dory.  The movie has a lot of funny scenes that cater to both adults and children.  


Saturday morning I got myself up early to go for a training run with Christina.  After 4 miles, we grabbed breakfast at Panera bread.  I tried one of their breakfast power sandwiches and boy was it delicious.  After breakfast, I went to the gym and did my workouts from Friday and Saturday before heading out to yoga with Sarah and Jeanne.  Yoga is one of those workouts that I am never too keen on, but this particular session was so uplifting.  

Saturday evening and Sunday we spent cleaning up around the house and unpacking boxes. 



Lows:

No lows here! Just had a relaxing weekend at home which is exactly what we needed.

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a