Weekend Highs & Lows #50

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  


Happy Monday friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! How many of you have today off of work? I will be working, but have the blessing of getting to work at home.  In honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. here is a quote that I found inspiring from him.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Highs:

Saturday was another low-key day for Justin and I - we slept in, had cereal and basically spent the rest of the day at home relaxing with the except of when he went out to the driving range with his dad and ran a few errands.  

Sunday was the big birthday party for Justin! We spent the morning lounging around then made our way to The Hub Stadium.  It was rather chaotic when we got there, but everything seemed to work out by the end of the event.

After two hours of "Bomb Bowling" we made our way back to our house to have cake and ice cream.  Then the evening ended watching YouTube Videos and falling asleep on the living room floor.  Nothing too exciting, but it was wonderful how many people came to celebrate Justin's birthday.  We feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many awesome people. 


Lows:
The mix up at The Hub Stadium was rather disappointing.  While they handled everything like champs, I just felt generally like they were disorganized and a little unprofessional



Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a