A Bridal Shower, an Open House & an Apartment Search

Hey All! This weekend has been absolutely chaotic for me.  Yesterday I hosted a wonderful bridal shower for my girlfriend and it was awesome! Here is a picture of all of the decorations before the shower started!


I started planning her shower back in January and hit the ground running with decorations.  And as you can see, I went crazy with them! But honestly, I believe it is the small details that really count when it comes to these things.

Yesterday I was supposed to run 5 miles and that clearly did not happen.  I tried my best to get up early and get the run in, but it just didn't happen.  The shower started at 11 am which required that I got up around 7 to be ready to leave by 9:30.  I would have needed to be up no later than 6 am to be able to get the 5 miles in.

Now, I am sure you are wondering why I didn't just do the run later in the day, right? Well here's why: A Graduation Open House.  Immediately after the shower was all packed up, I had to go home and change to head to an open house that was about 45 minutes from where we live.  We made it to the open house with 30 minutes to spare and enjoyed yummy food and finally left there around 6:30.

After we went there we decided to drive around and look at some neighboring apartment complexes.  Our lease isn't up until the end of September, but it never hurts to be prepared, especially since the late summer/fall time is going to be super busy.

So because I was so busy yesterday I decided to push the 5 miles until today, but my body had another plan than I did.  Around 4 this morning I was woken up because my stomach was killing me.  Turns out my stomach didn't like what I had for dinner last night and I have still been getting sick throughout most of the day today.  So there will be no picture or running post for today.   I am hoping that I will be back to normal tomorrow and can "hit the ground running"!

Thanks for checking in.  I hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather!

Over and Out.


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a