Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

Hello! Happy Cinco de Mayo! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far! Today's post is going to be on the shorter side because I am going up to Grand Rapids to visit my friend today, and I am so very excited

Today's run wasn't too bad really.  I tried a new technique (per the suggestion of a friend) and it seemed to work pretty well.  For this technique, I had to run for 3 minutes and walk for 1.  Seems simple enough right? It really was.  I would run for 3 minutes at 6mph then walk for 1 at 4mph and I finished pretty quickly!

I may continue using this technique for the longer runs because I definitely am no where near being a long distance runner yet, but I am well on my way! 

Anyway, here are my notes for today:
Distance: 3 miles
Time: 33:20
Average Speed: 5.3
Calories Burned: 374.8
Winded (scale 1-10): 7
Any Painful Spots: My right foot again :( I may have to get it checked out.  My lungs were also sore today but I think it's from the humidity
Song of Choice: "The Fighter" by Gym Class Heroes
 Time of Day: 9:00am

Additional Notes: I didn't drink a ton of water yesterday, which may have contributed to the fatigue while I was running.  I am also in desperate need of a better sports bra... I will have to go on Sunday maybe to get one.

Well, my bff & I are off to Grand Rapids to have fun! I hope everyone enjoys their Cinco de Mayo.  I know I will!

Over and Out.

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a