7 Miles and Still Going

Hey All! So this weekend was pretty busy but I had a wonderful time! Yesterday I got myself up at what feels like an early time on a Saturday (9:30) and headed out to the gym.  I was determined to get my long run in since I haven't been able to get them in the past few weeks.  I can honestly say that I have never ran 7 miles consecutively in my life and am proud to say that I was able to finish in what I think is a timely manor.  

After I got my 7 mile run in I came home and basically collapsed from exhaustion.  My left calf and my right foot were pretty sore so I had to put my feet up and just relax them for a bit.  Once I was more relaxed I headed up to shower and get ready for the wedding I was headed off to.  My friend asked me to be his date to a wedding and I gladly accepted because I knew the bride and groom very well.  Their wedding was absolutely beautiful and she was radiant! Here are some pictures from their wedding:




I love this dress I wore to the wedding.  I actually wore it for one of my bridal showers last year and it's so comfortable.  The amazing thing is when I tried it on it was a little bit too big! What a great feeling! 

Today I slept in pretty late because I was exhausted from all of yesterday's excitement.  When I got up my body was not too happy with me.  The plan was to get up somewhat early and head to the gym for my 3 mile "easy" run.  Unfortunately my legs were not having any of that today.  I will just plan on getting the three miles in tomorrow.

Well! Here are my notes from yesterday's run!
Distance: 7 Miles
Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Calories Burned: 870.8
Average Pace: 5.0mph
Time of Day: 9:30 am
Winded (scale 1-10): 8 because I am still fighting the cold
Song of Choice: Trojans by Atlas Genius
Any Painful Spots: Left calf again and my right foot.  The pain in my right foot didn't start until the 7th mile which I was very thankful for.

I've been doing laundry all day so I cannot take my Sunday picture, but I take one tomorrow after I get my run in at the gym.

Anyway! Thanks for checking in and I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 

Over and Out.

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a