I Can't Believe I Missed it!

Hey All! I completely zoinked on doing a post yesterday because I had some last minute plans come up and Justin and I didn't get home until much later than I had expected.  BUT! The unplanned plans ended up being much more enjoyable than what we had originally planned for the evening.  

Yesterday after work I headed to the library to pick up my book hold that had come in.  After reading Read.Breathe.Relax's guest post on PB Fingers I went out to my local library, got a card, and put a hold on as many of the books Lisa recommended that were similar to The Hunger Games series.  The only book I didn't put a hold on was "Under the Never Sky" by Veronica Rossi.  I went ahead and bought that book right away.  I just finished this book last night so be looking for a book review later today!

After hitting the library for the books, I headed to the gym to get my 4 mile run in for the day.  For whatever reason my legs were having nothing to do with my run and kept cramping up on me.  I was getting a little frustrated because I made sure to spend extra time stretching before the run since I hadn't stretched since Saturday.  But I did finish the run yesterday in what I feel was a pretty decent time!

After my run I headed out to the grocery store to grab some groceries that we desperately needed.  Yes, I did go to the store immediately after working out.  And the store was surprisingly busy.  I have to say I am pretty excited though because they had clementines! Justin and I love clementines and I haven't been able to find them anywhere for a couple of months! While I was shopping, my mother-in-law called me to ask if we would be interested in going out to dinner to P.F. Changs! Of course I said yes, as this is one of my favorite restaurants ever!
 
As I am sure you all remember, my sister and brother-in-law are having a little girl this upcoming October, so after dinner we headed out to shop for some cute girly clothes! This is what we came up with!

 All of these dresses were under $20 a piece! What in the world! They are so adorable and I cannot wait to see them on her!


So it turns out that yesterday was National Peanut Butter Cookie Day and I totally missed it. :( I absolutely LOVE peanut butter cookies and would have definitely made a few dozen in honor of such a wonderful holiday. Maybe I will do that today?
 What is everybody's favorite Peanut Butter Cookie recipe? I am always looking for new ways to make them even better!

I do not have a scheduled run for today, but I think I am going to try to get 3 miles in just in case.  I didn't end up going on Sunday, and I could use this as my "make-up" 3 miles.  Anyway, here are my results for yesterday's run:
Time: 46:36
Distance: 4 miles
Calories Burned: 584.3
Average Speed: 5.1
Any Painful Spots: My shins are acting up.  This is frustrating
Time of Day: 3 pm
Song of Choice: None today! Watched HGTV again haha

Anyway, I am off for now.  I will do a book review post later!

Over and Out.

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a