A Little Vacancy

Hey All! So as you can gather, I never got back on track with my running.  It has been an absolute madhouse the last week and unfortunately that is my excuse for not going for a run.  

Today is my last day at Income Property Organization and I have to say I am getting a bit sad.  I've only been here a year, but they have been wonderful to me and it has always been enjoyable to be at the office and seeing the guys smiling faces.  Right now, I am sitting at the desk all by my lonesome hoping someone else will show up, but it might be a little bit before they do.  I have been training a new girl, Tiffany, to replace me, but she has yet to show up today, so I have to wonder if she will even show up at all.  As if I had enough stress on my plate, her not showing would be the icing on the cake.

Tomorrow we are heading out to Vermont for my friends' wedding! She asked me to be a bridesmaid and I am getting rather excited to stand up and be part of her special day! She is getting married at a quaint church in a city called Barre (Barry) and the church looks beautiful then the reception will be at The Capitol Plaza in Montpelier!
It looks like it is going to be absolutely beautiful! I've been checking the weather like a crazy person, and it looks like right now it will be 73 degrees with a 40% chance of thunderstorms.  A little rain never hurt anybody right? Plus, the old adage that it is good luck to have rain on your wedding day.  Rain or shine, she is going to be a beautiful bride and it will be a wonderful wedding.

Well, I just found out that the new girl quit, so I am off to do as much work as I can before I leave for the very last time.

Over and Out.

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a