1 Year Anniversary!

Happy Day everyone!
 
Sorry for the delay AGAIN in my posting.  My mid-terms are kicking my rear end! Luckily they are done and I won't have any tests for a little while!
 

Justin and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary last week and it was amazing.  I cannot believe how quickly our first year of marriage went.  They always say time flies when you're having a good time and boy they are right!
 
We celebrated our anniversary by going to the restaurant called Coach Insignia.  If you haven't heard of it, it is on top of the Renaissance Center in downtown Detroit.  It's 72 stories up and if you plan your reservation for the correct time, you get to see some of the most beautiful sunsets that I have EVER seen.


Our plan was to go for dinner at Coach Insignia then stay the night at the Marriot hotel and it was definitely an exciting first anniversary.
 
For dinner I had the Filet Mignon and it was to die for.  I usually tend to shy away from beef because we don't eat it often in our house, but I could not pass up the opportunity to have a delicious steak for the evening.
 
We also had a delecious dark chocolate and white chocolate cake for dessert that disappear in all of a minute.  I am usually not a fan of white chocolate, but they were perfectly combined and wrapped up in a cute little bowtie!

I am glad to say that our first anniversary, and year for that matter, was wonderful and I am looking forward for the next year and the many that come after that!
 
Happy Anniversary Justin! I love you!
 
 
 

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a