Carbfest (or a.k.a Food Coma!)

If you have been a bride in the last 5-10 years, then you know what The Knot is.  It is a wonderful community where future brides can talk and plan with other future brides during the fun and excitement of the wedding planning process.  But what happens after the wedding? Well you can join The Nest!
 
After our wedding last October, I joined The Nest and quickly made friends with a wonderful group of ladies! Every month, the ladies plan a get together and for whatever reason, I have never been able to make them until September.  I mentioned them in a post last month about an all dessert get together, but didn't explain what the premise of the get together was.  So that brings me to Carbfest!
 
As you can guess, Carbfest was dedicated completely to carbohydrates!


There was so much delicious food, I seriously did NOT know where to begin! It was such a lovely evening spending time with the ladies and getting to know them a little better than just talking to them through the internet.  I believe we ended up with 20 ladies there and it was so much fun!
I can't wait until next month's get together when we have a Christmas party!
 


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a