Ouch My Abs!

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your day as much as I have been.  

One of the many joys of where I work is the Starbucks Coffee right downstairs.  This morning has been dragging for me and I definitely was in need of a pick-me-up, so I scurried my way downstairs to get a cup of the wonderful goodness that is called Caramel Apple Spice.


I was really hoping that I would get one of their Santa cups because of how cute it is, but I ended up with the pretty bird instead.  Either way, the drink is delicious and I am enjoying it very slowly.

Last night Janna and I got together to get a workout in and I am feeling it today.  As always, we got the idea from PB Fingers!


While I am feeling it in my abs today, this was not my favorite workout that I've done from her.  Compared to her Total Body Workout II, I feel like this workout did not challenge me as much.  However, circuit workout definitely targets your abs and mine are screaming today.  So if you are looking for a quick ab/cardio workout then this is definitely for you.

Last night while working out I started to get extremely dehydrated, so Janna and I decided to challenge each other to drink more water.  My goal for today: four to six 16oz bottles of water.  So far? I've done one.  I really need to start catching up there! 

Question of the Day:
How much water do you drink daily?

I try to drink around 60 oz, but often come short.  I really need to work on this!




Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a