Date Night with Justin

Good morning everyone! Is it cold where you are? Because it is freezing here! It has slowly been getting colder and colder over the last few weeks which is shocking to the body since a few weeks ago it was 60° out.


It looks like it will warm up a bit throughout the rest of the week, but today is killer.  It is cold enough out that majority of schools were closed today.  Lucky kids!

Yesterday Justin and I decided it was time to go out on a much needed date night.  We've been trying for a few weeks now to get one together and yesterday was the perfect opportunity to go out.  


We decided that Olive Garden would be the restaurant of choice since we both love their soup and breadsticks so much.  I decided to try a new meal for dinner and it turned out to be pretty delicious! After dinner we shared a very delicious chocolate cake.



I had a picture of Justin, but for some reason the camera decided that he needed to be blurry.  Always disappointing since he doesn't let me take pictures all that often.

After dinner we headed to the movies to see The Hobbit.


To be honest, I was not looking forward to seeing this movie, but I am SO very glad I did.  If you have not seen it yet, I would recommend taking the time.  I laughed, I cried and I was always on the edge of my seat.

Question of the Day:
What is your favorite date night idea?


1 comment

  1. What a fun date night! Isn't the weather freezing! I came down from Ludington to stay with my parents for the week and go to Partridge Creek and Somerset and looks like I will only be going to Somerset lol. xx

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a