Weekend Recap


Happy MLK Day Everyone! I found this picture and it seemed to fit perfectly what I felt this day represents.  

This past weekend was busy but good.  Friday night Janna and I headed to the gym to make up the workout I missed on Wednesday night.  Janna and I decided to take Saturday as a rest day since she had worked out every single day for the last two weeks.  It was great to sleep in and get some extra cuddle time with Justin.

Saturday evening Justin and I went to Applebees with his parents then had them over to watch Looper. 


Like Inception, this movie really makes you think.  If you have not already seen this movie, I would recommend it.

Sunday started out with another make up workout.  Because of my leg injury, I was unable to do Tuesday's run and needed to make up 2.00 from Tuesday and needed to do the 2.25 miles from Saturdays.  We ended up doing only 2.25 miles because of time constraints, so last week I missed my 2.00 mile run from Tuesday.

After the gym, Justin and I headed out to Holly for his cousin's son's first birthday party.  I love going to first birthday parties because of how cute the kids are when they smash their cakes.



He was even sweet enough to share his cake with his momma and grandma.

After the birthday party, I headed to Justin's Aunt Margy's house to spend an afternoon crafting with his mom and Aunt.  It was nice to just spend time with those wonderful ladies and work on some of my knitting projects.  

Question of the Day:
What is your ideal Sunday?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a