It's Wednesday

It's Wednesday everyone! Welcome to hump day! I started to make a post for yesterday but never was able to finish it.  Bummer.

The last few days have been crazy busy and I'm a bit tired as a result.  Monday, Janna and I did our first round of Boot Camp and it was awesome.  I was excited to get started and I felt like the workout was difficult, but not so difficult I could not finish.  I can tell you, though, that today  my arms are really feeling all of the work we did.

Yesterday, Justin was able to work from home (lucky) while I went into the office.  I have to say that while I love driving into work with him every day, I enjoyed the time to just think.  It gave me some time to clear my brain and make my, what feels super long, list of things that I needed to do.  The commute home gave a beautiful sunset for me to enjoy. 


Tuesday's workout consisted of a two mile run as part of our training for the 5k in February.  I have to say that I am rather proud of how far I've come.  In Spring of 2012, I was running two miles in about 24 minutes.  When I ran yesterday, I did it in 21.  Which isn't a huge difference, but it's much better than last year!


I have to be honest though, that I was getting frustrated while I was running.  I seriously felt like I could not breathe in through my right lung and it frustrated me because I know I could go further.  I was not fatigued and my legs felt great; I just could not get what felt to be enough air in.  I think it is time I talk to the doctor about the possibility of me having asthma.  I hope this is not the case, but you never know.


I also signed up for Daily Mile.  It's a fun website you can use to keep track of all of your exercises during the week and can share with Facebook and Twitter.  If you're looking for a place to keep excellent track of your training, this seems like a pretty awesome option!

Question of the Day:
How do you track your training?
What is your favorite exercise?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a