Chocolate and Coffee

Hello Everyone!

Monday night, my mom and I headed out to her church for an evening of Coffee and Chocolate with the ladies.  I was not super excited to go because I wanted to just go to bed, but it ended up being a fun evening and I am glad I went.

The evening was filled with D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. desserts and coffee.  Each of the desserts were hand made by the ladies hosting the event (except the m&ms and Hershey's of course).  I allowed myself to have three things and ended up with a cup of Puppy Chow, a small piece of Nutella Peanut Butter Fudge and one of the small cups of m&ms.  That was plenty chocolate for me!


During the event we played some pretty fun games and had a wonderful speaker.  She talked about what Real Love is and how when we let God pour his love on us, then we can freely and openly love others; a thought I had never given any consideration before.



After Coffee and Chocolate I headed home and went basically straight to bed!

Question of the Day:
What is your favorite dessert?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a