I Survived Fat Tuesday

Hello Everyone! Did you survive Fat Tuesday? I did!

In Michigan, and possibly a few other states, Fat Tuesday is celebrated with a pączki   What's a pączki you ask? "A pączki is a deep-fried piece of dough shaped into a flattened sphere and filled with confiture or other sweet filling", according to Wikipedia.  In other words, a pączki is a jelly filled doughnut but SO much more delicious.  Luckily for me, no one brought any into work, so I was not faced with the temptation.


Monday evening, I spent some time cleaning and organizing our closet (which was super rewarding by the way) and I came across this sweater that still had the tags on it.  I'm not quite sure where it came from, but I was excited that it fit and managed to create an entire outfit from it!


In the evening, Janna and I headed to the gym to make up our Tina's Best Body Boot Camp workout from Monday and to get our 2.5 mile run in for the day! The run was not all that pleasant for me but I was able to finish it without too much angst and in a pretty decent time.


After that, we did the weight training workout from Boot Camp and stretched for 20 or so minutes.  Overall, it was a pretty awesome workout and I'm glad I went (even though I really was not feeling it).  

Did you notice something weird abut the treadmill picture? I got a pretty good laugh that the treadmill said I was at -0.5 incline.  I did not think that it was even possible! 

Question of the Day:
What is the weirdest thing you've seen a machine do at the gym?


2 comments

  1. My mother bought threee dozen paczki and then invited me over for dinner. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. three dozen? Oh my gosh I would be in sooo much trouble! What's your favorite kind?

      Delete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a