So Much to Share - Text Heavy

Happy Tuesday Everyone! 

I am SO unbelievably sorry for my lack of posts for the last week.  Unfortunately, I have been under the weather and it has been really dragging me down.

On Monday of last week, Janna and I headed to the gym to start the last round of Tina's Best Body Bootcamp.  I was super excited to start this one because it looked like the most challenging of them all and I was certain that I could do it.  Unfortunately, my body had other ideas.  About half way through the workout, I started feeling very sick and faint.  So I ended up going home and not finishing the workout.

Unfortunately, after that incident I had difficulty breathing and felt very short of breath.  Because of this, I did not workout any more the rest of the week.  Fortunately, I had a doctor appointment on Friday already scheduled for a physical so I would have the chance to talk to my doctor about it then.

According to my doctor, there were two possibly reasons I would have this type of chest pain: Pneumonia or  Costochondrisis.  So she ordered a chest x-ray to make sure there was nothing in my lungs and they were alllll clear! So I just have to wait until the pain goes away and have no clue when that will be.

I have to be honest that I am starting to feel very defeated in this whole exercising process.  If I don't have shin splints, then I have a three day long charlie horse.  Once I get those fixed, I experience the Costochondrisis.  They do say bad things come in threes, so maybe I will see the end of my workout woes.

At the very least, I had a pretty darn good weekend!

Question of the Day:
How do you pick yourself up from disappointing things?
What ailments have you faced in the gym?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a