Surgery is Tomorrow

Hi There! Just wanted to drop in really quickly to let everyone know that I will be having my gall bladder removed tomorrow morning!

This means that I may {or may not} be posting much in the next week or so due to the recovery time.  I'm hoping I can get a few posts in, but I don't want to make any promises.  Once I've recovered 100% I will make sure to give everyone an update.

A lot of people keep asking me how I'm doing today and it seems my most natural response is: I'm okay.  But let's be honest, I'm pretty scared.  Surgery (even laparoscopic) is scary and has risks.  Luckily for me, there are little to no risks associated with this surgery - outside of some minor pain and a few other small things.

But, in every bad situation there is humor! 



And maybe if I am lucky enough, Justin will get a silly video of me coming out of the anesthesia, like this guy:


If you all are lucky, I might just share it with you all {maybe}. 

But on a more important note, I wanted to give a nod to the importance of today.  Today represents a day of severe tragedy in our country, but it also represents how strong we are as a country and represents the amazing unity we have.  Never Forget.


See you all on the flip side! 

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a