Kidnapping at Work

Hello there! Happy Day Before Friday! I hope your week has been going well!

This week has been a crazy {yet fun} week for me.  Monday night Justin and I spent hanging out at home.  He went to the doctor to go get his physical (first one in years I might add) and it turns out that he is in great shape and does not have to go back for three years.  Color me jealous!

While he was out he stopped and got me some very pretty flowers.  As you can probably guess, I was super excited about the flowers because the Detroit Tigers are playing the the ALS this year and are currently tied with the Boston Red Sox.  I have always been a die hard Tigers fan for as long as I can remember, but it is always extra sweet when they beat the Red Sox because my dad lives in the Boston area and we have a mini feud.



Tuesday was a bit more eventful because we had plans to meet up with some friends for coffee (or in my case hot chocolate).  They went out of town for a few weeks and asked if I would help take care of their kitties while they were away so we made plans to meet so I could give them back their house key.  We went to Dessert Oasis and just spent some time hanging out and sipping delicious hot chocolate.


The funniest thing happened at work this week too!


My coworker left his coffee mug in the bathroom and someone has kidnapped it and held it for ransom.  Over the last week, someone has been leaving ransom notes at his desk for his coffee mug, but that have not posted how much they want or when the exchange will be. 

I had to laugh when I saw this ransom note and noticed that the coffee mug was "blindfolded" in the picture.  Such a funny situation, hopefully he will get his mug back soon and all in one piece.

Question of the Day:
What funny things happen at your place of work?


2 comments

  1. That is so funny! Kidnapping a coffee mug, office humor at its finest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I followed up with my coworker today and it appears there have not been any more notes. If one comes, I will make sure to grab another picture. :) Thank you for commenting

      Delete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a