Painting with a Twist

Happy Sunday Everybody! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend and have had the same beautiful we have been having here in Michigan.

I wanted to share with you a little bit about this totally awesome event I did with a group of ladies that I met while planning my wedding.  Have you ever heard of "Painting with a Twist"? If you have not, you should totally check to see if there is one in your local area! The whole point of Painting with a Twist is to go and recreate a painting and the best part? You can bring alcohol!


For the evening we signed up for a private class where we were able to get our own room and bring in our own snacks.  Plus, we were able to pick the picture that we wanted to paint.  It was so neat to have a wide variety of pictures to choose from.  


They take you step-by-step on each layer of the painting and give you a break in between to eat a snack and stretch your back/legs.  To be honest, I was a bit worried about going because it had only been a week since my surgery, but at that point I had been in the house so much that I was ready for the break.




Caroline and Danielle picked me up at my place and we grabbed dinner at Panera before making our way to Farmington Hills for our painting class.  It was so fun to walk around and see all of the different pictures that were hanging on the walls from the wide variety of people.  Plus, it was fun to see how different everybody interpreted the painting that we were doing.



If you are looking for a fun night out with friends or a fun date night, you should definitely check out your local Painting with a Twist! It's a fun night and you get to take your picture home at the end of the night.  I look forward to going back with my girls and possibly Justin in the near future! 





Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a