Happy {Late} Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day Everyone! I trust that you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed some time with your families.  

I wanted to start today's post off with a big thanks to all of the men and women who have served under the United States Military and to say thank you to the families of those who served as they made just as many sacrifices.  I am forever grateful for your service to our country and hope that today brings you a smile.

Our weekend was very busy but it was the kind of busy that you would want.  Saturday morning, I went with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law for another show for Infantly Cute.  That was our last mom2mom sale for 2013, but not our last sale for the year.  In a few weeks will be participating in our first ever craft show and we're pretty darn excited.

After the mom2mom sale, I made my way over to Chuck E. Cheese's for my friend's, daughter's 4th birthday party.


Is this cake not the cutest thing ever? I believe that the Barbie is real and she will be able to play with it (once she gets a bath of course!).  For the party we enjoyed some delicious pizza, some delicious cupcakes and a little show put on by the staff.  Sophia was so excited to play all of the games and open her presents.  I love seeing the excitement of children.  It always brings a smile to my heart.




Such a great picture of their little family!


Sunday I spent doing chores around the house and working on my Thanksgiving Mantel! I ended up completing 4 different projects for the mantel and have a few more planned in the next few days! Once I get them all done I will make sure to share them with you! 

Happy 4th Birthday Sophia! 

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a