Thankful for a Lazy Sunday!

Happy Sunday Everyone! I trust that you have had a wonderful weekend so far.  Our weekend has been filled with shopping, cookie baking, family time and snow! It has been snowing since midnight on Friday night and it is just now slowing down.  I think altogether we ended up with around six inches of snow and it is beautiful!  At least I can officially sing ♫ It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas ♫!




Friday my mom and I both took the day off of work to catch up on Christmas shopping and do our annual cookie baking.  We had originally planned to bake cookies next weekend, but due to conflicts it worked out better for us to go Friday.  I am so glad too because I am almost 100% done with shopping. 



Saturday was also filled with cookie baking and family time.  Oh and snow.  Did I mention snow? I swear it did not stop snowing at all for the entire day.  Saturday I got myself up early and made my way to my sister-in-laws house to bake cookies with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and nephew! I think by the time were were done, we ended up with over twenty dozen cookies! And we baked all of them in a matter of seven hours! Can you believe it?

 

As you can tell, I moved non-stop for two days, so today Justin and I spent time around the house catching up on some much needed chores and getting some Christmas gifts wrapped.  I love when we have "lazy" Sundays because it gives us some time together without any distractions.  I often find myself longing for a day with no plans and I am glad that we had one fall right in the middle of our busy schedule.

Question of the Day:
What is your favorite thing to do on a "lazy" Sunday?

To leave you with a smile, here is Leilah all wrapped up in a blanket.  She did it all by herself.




Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a