St. Patrick's Day 2014 Craft Roundup

Hello Readers! How is your weekend going so far? It is looking like Michigan is going to see another round of nasty weather today but thankfully Justin and I are up north with my friend, Caroline and her boyfriend for the weekend.  

It is so hard to believe that we have already hit March 2014! Where has the year gone? It really is true when people say that time flies.  Because I was sooooo lacking with my decorations for Valentine's Day, I figured it would be fun to gear us all up for the next big holiday: St. Patrick's Day! Today's post is dedicated to some of the cute projects I found on Pinterest to celebrate this lucky holiday.


Each one of these projects is very cost effective (besides maybe the burlap wreath) and fairly simple to make and I plan on making all of them before St. Patrick's Day arrives on March 17!

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Clover Garland by Keep Home Simple 




St. Patrick's Day Tea Towels from Blue Cricket Design 




Paper Banner Tutorial from Lil Luna 



[Subway Art] Lucky by Eighteen25







Lucky Wreath from Miss Lovie



Lucky in Love by iHeartnaptime



Paper Strip Shamrocks by Sugarbee Crafts



Green Vases by eighteen25



Rice Krispy Clover Treats from iheartnaptime


♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

I am so excited to try making these crafts over the next week or so! It will be fun to come of with my very own twist on all of these crafts! If/when I get a project done, I will make sure to share my result with you.  I also have a few other fun projects pinned that I would like to try.  Aaaaannndddd I will be working on a fun blackboard artwork in honor of St. Patrick's Day too so be looking for that on my Instagram or Facebook page.  

Question of the Day
What is your favorite St. Patrick's Day tradition?



Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a